17 December, 2010

17/12/2010 Busy Times and the last days



four good friends out on the town

Like I said before, It doesn't look like I am going to be able to update anything. This week has been packed. It has been fun. I said goodbye to friends today. Tomorrow I head back to Lithuania for nine days. Most likely I will get the chance to update all this during that time. It will be good to be back and I will be able to relax with my host family for Christmas. At least my host brother is excited to see me as he posted on my facebook. I'm mega happy! I'm also super sad. I really don't want to leave. I have felt like this is home. I have felt like I am comfortable. Of course it would have been better to have a job while over here but that's water under the bridge. I still have to pack everything and tonight I'm not going to sleep because really I leave at 3 in the morning so there is no point. I will sleep on the plane...

Love everyone! I miss everyone and now I have more friends to miss here in Aberdeen and around the world... I really hate saying goodbyes! I think I'm off to have a good cry because I don't want to leave.

There will be photos of last night (I hope) pretty soon. That was a wild night I had. I wore my heeled boots and today my legs are jelly from a night dancing in them. At least my feet are good.
doesn't she look innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment