06 November, 2010

4/11/2010

Flower of Scotland. The National Anthem of Scotland. This is the best version I found and I love it. Follow the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxm35uIefyA&feature=&p=4570B9BF6FAA6D8D&index=0&playnext=1

Found this on Youtube. Click on the following link if you want a good laugh on Scotland. It's a comedy skit from a Scot called Danny Bhoy. I laughed myself silly. I think when I present about Scotland I will use it but only to show the local sense of humor some Scots have of their own country. I don't actually agree with any of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFubsxHTApw

Here are some pictures along the River Don. Remember the spot I found to relax along side it? This is how to get to it. I was vera lucky to get this pics on such a brilliant day. The weather turned rainy only two hours later. That is a testamant to Scottish weather.

Oh and I've opened up comments on my blog. I forgot that I blocked them in the beginning. I'm less afraid of what people might say back. If you don't like how I write or what I say, well then go to someone elses blog then (I'm not in a mood, I swear)






If you can't read it says Grandholm Bridge.... I thought it funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment