17 November, 2010

Remberence Day 14/11/2010

  By chance did you see any UK news during this week or weekend? The Harry Potter premier? Do you see the poppy they all wear? That is for the support of the soliders of the UK. On this day there though there is a parade in many of the major cities. This was the parade in Aberdeen. Iveta and I absolutely loved it. Our friend is in the pipe band so there was no way I was going to miss this. I had dragged Iveta out an hour too early for it. She punished me by making me make her a cup of tea and buy her some chocolate to share after we got back.


Amanda Campbell, a friend of mine in the front row. She was trying not to laugh at me and Iveta


Beautiful bagpipes
I've been told my posts are getting too long with all the random thoughts I have. I apologize for that. I'll try to break it up a bit from now on.
  One last thought though is that I'm not going to Isle of Skye. I'm vera disappointed on that but it can't be helped since that weekend will be better for a cheaper trip to Glasgow instead.
The last little bit of the anthem of Scotland... I love bag pipes! I just want to dance when I hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment