30 November, 2010

St. Andrews Day! 29/10/2010


If this is a holiday that banks, stores, and just the city is closed why did we still have classes? Unfair. I did work though. I was waiting all day though to go to a St.Andrews day dinner that the Christian Union was putting on. It's free food, bagpipes, and dancing. I can't argue with that. I can put up with the little bit of the religion that always seems to sneak into these. I almost missed it because this is something I didn't want to go by myself again. My friends who got me all excited to go nearly flaked. Well Lisa changed her mind the last second and decided to come and I'm so glad she did. It was totally worth it. She never tried Haggis before. It took a little persuading to get her to but she likes it now. I love it! Don't think of what's in it. Oh and sorry about the poor quality of the videos and that they are sideways... Hope you can still enjoy them.



No comments:

Post a Comment