06 November, 2010

5/11/2010

"Remember, remember the 5th of November"

.... but why do the Scots remember an event that the idea was rid the UK Parliament of the Scots ? or at least that is what I heard in Celtic Society on the fourth. Do I give it credit? I don't know but I now question the idea of November 5th. Ah but that does not mean I'm not going to remember it. What an awesome night!

  Actually there is not much to comment on the Fifth though. It would be all quite boring for the blog (also not interesting for my teachers who read this). We walked for nearly an hour to get to the beach for twenty minutes of fireworks (mind-stopping, wonderful, pretty fireworks) and then walked back another hour to hang out in the kitchen. I realize seeing fireworks is not a big highlight nor is it to post a few on the blog but they are some nice pictures.
  I should mention more on the Celtic Society the last night. Did I say how it's one of the oldest societies at Aberdeen? Well it might not be much like it was back then but it is a blast nevertheless. I couldn't get Lisa to come with me since she had finally asked them to play Bob Dylan and she would have hated if she missed it (that's if they would have actually played one song. she is disappointed now in the acoustic night). I said I would talk more on Celtic Society but I feel like I should also sensor on what I should mention. I can honestly say I laughed myself silly. I choose to forget to mention on what I found so funny for innocent ears (see, I can be diplomatic). I also learned a few words in Gaelic. I learned "How are you?", "I'm fine", and "My name is Samantha" along with a few others. Unfortunately I remember only the "few others" and they aren't fit (again?) to post. Do not worry though. I will ask again and again till I will remember them in the light of day.


loads of fun with friends... Iveta is taking the picture and Audrey in the middle edited from her camera

No comments:

Post a Comment