06 November, 2010

Saturday slouch

Basically I was to be doing work all day... My good intentions didn't have a chance. I slept horribly and not from what I did the night before. I haven't mentioned in these last posts but I'm actually sick.... Again. Oh but I'm used to being sick more then once. I still dislike it and I gripe about it but I know the inevetible part of my winter. On Friday I was actually getting better. I have this amazing tea/ medicine. After I woke up I wanted to just read a book for an hour. Yeah an hour. Well that turned into four. It was very sad. I was bawling and then I couldn't stop since it has been a while since I had a good cry. So there was another hour wasted with me trying to mop up to go and get work done. Then I came to the computer lab and I couldn't concentrate on actual work. Well tomorow i'm off to Stirling. That should be fun. Better get well for it.

Attached is a vera great video. Yep this is what I've been doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daqfr6DJsGc&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment