19 September, 2010

9/15/2010

9/15/2010
twat=male idiot/jerk
That guy is fit= that guy looks good
One of the first things I wanted to do was to take a shower. It didn't look I was going to be able to. The boiler and the hot water weren't working. However going so long with out a wash was out of the question.I used a bathtub of cold water instead.

Me in front of Bry's place

Good news for on of the housemates. Jem got the job at the club Liquid. The pay is good and there are certain perks that she and her friends will love. I had to ask what minimum wage and what i wanted to aim for a good paying part-time job then. Turns out the minimum is a little over £4. After a breakfast of soldiers and eggs, we all headed out to the Uni center, because apparently there is no Internet yet at this house. The walk was long but I have to get used to it. That is something I miss, long walks that mean you are getting somewhere while seeing so much different.

nice random car

I check my e-mail and used bry's facebook to contact my folks, which was all nice. After that Bry and I split up from the others to go shopping. Don't worry mom and dad, I didn't buy anything. Turns out I left my wallet at the house here. 

random building

Bry wanted to take me to Greggs for a Cornish pasty but we found a different place that has some great deals. You can get a drink, a snack, and a sandwich for £2.99. One such drink I thought looked disgusting so of course I had to buy it and try it. <> 
The drink I thought would be disgusting but tasted marvelous

After some more shopping we headed for the building. Some TV watching later and we prepared for a night at the pub. We went to The Hancock which (wonders of wonder) is nicknamed The Cock. Hmm... original. Anyways we joked that I should get a free drink since I am going to be home. Definitely more funny when you are there. So we walked the freakishly long distance, which I made the mistake of wearing my boots, and I realized I left my passport back at the place. Everyone said it wouldn't be a problem but then everyone was getting carded so we had to leave. Score one for Samantha.

Anyhow, my stories are getting long. I realize that but I don't know how to stop. I just want to be able to remember every moment for the future. I will shorten the rest of the night however.
 After the disappointment of the Hancock, we went to a club called Pacific instead. We had a few cocktails. Jem and Charlie weren't really into it so we left early. Charlie still managed to get some guys number. Bry and I took a taxi since I couldn't manage the walk back with my legs and boots. Everyone had a tea and snack before heading off to bed. This time I took the couch.
 









No comments:

Post a Comment