20 September, 2010

9/17/2010

There isn't much to report. Bry got to meet up again with her Scottish guys, which I ended up being the chaperon and companion to the 2nd guy till they left for Edinburgh. Bry was then impossibly cheerful and giggly the rest of the day.

My new phone

I also got my new phone! It is the cheapest one being £10. I got the pay as you go plan. I topped off the phone with £15 so I will have free texts and calls to those on the O2 network here in the UK and Ireland. It also means I have the £15 to call others. It's so nice to have something again as my alarm, watch, and emergency contact. I felt stranded and weird without. this time we had a night in. At least Bry and I had a night in. We ordered pizza and watched Mock the Week, which is a great tele show that is funny as well as have current news on it.

Pizza anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment