13 October, 2010

10/13/2010

Still don't have time to finish my last post I am sorry for that. I have fallen behind in my reading for class. At least for my expectations for myself. I know you all will say school work is more important so I'll just say that I promise that friday I will have some more time. If I don't catch up by then, well, that means I am a hopeless cause. It also isn't all homework and I am just really busy. I'm still slightly sick but I get used to that every winter so nothing has really changed.

Bests!

10/17/2010 addition

Forgot to mention there was a 6th fire alarm. This time it was at 7.30. I would have been awake at this time like I was two days earlier but no I was trying to sleep in till 9 am. This also wasn't some random punk. This was the actual Hillhead having a real fire drill. Seriously! Haven't we been waken enough times in the morning? Couldn't they have planned a 6 pm or something like they did in the building next to us? Buggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment