29 October, 2010

30/10/2010 All Hallow's Eve

Did anybody notice that I was a month off in the title of my blog. Instead of 10 I was typing 11. I've changed them all now so you can't prove me wrong.


Found another cemetery this one more famous named

First a little complaining... or better yet advice for the future Aberdeen students. If you are a person who has aneurysms when your food goes missing or your pans get used without being washed do not stay at Adam Smith, Fife, or Wavell. I don't know who it is that believes it's a sharing world in the kitchen but things are going missing in the kitchens. It's common. I love the room so that is a plus. They are my safe-haven. I'm used to sharing showers and toilets. I've never had to share a kitchen before or at least I've never taken advantage of it. It's required to have your own food in all of these houses. I don't mind sharing a kitchen. What is that bothers me is that the items I bought for me here are food, silverware, and other (what is provided is a hob, fridge, toaster, water pot, iron and iron board). Some person or persons is drinking my milk, stealing my Nutella, my bread, or using my cup and not washing it. I'm down to 2 spoons and I've no idea what happened to them.

News Stand/shop


boys universal vandalism. This goes with how people just don't grow up

  I wouldn't mind if the person asked or even cleaned up after themselves and put it back where they found it. I guess I live in a make-believe world where people act like adults and are fair to everyone else. At one point I got so fed up with all the dishes in the sink I washed everything. I don't mind doing it once but I better not have to do it again because the sink is full of dirty dishes for four days. Bah!


no idea but I like the spires

On another note... I needed to relax or do something with my hair since I was running my fingers through it and coming out with clumps of it. That's a pleasant sight (like I said, I'm sarcastic). One of the most relaxing feelings is when my hair is played with, washed, or my scalp massaged. So to my teachers out there, you can tell I'm stressed during your tests if that is exactly what I'm doing. What I did was visit a hair salon. I guess it was expensive but actually it was cheap compared to the rest of Aberdeen. Oh and here is how small the world is. The shop I chose because of it's prices and had a coat of pink paint on the outside, turned out to be a Lithuanian salon. YEP!
 Oh but it helped and I feel better after that.

  I bailed on Iveta and Lisa to go out to the bobbin tonight. Amanda and Lisa asked me a little later if I like to study. Apparently I use it a lot as an excuse though I'm actually mostly doing it. It also was that I told Amanda that I read a book till 3 in the morning but that was for fun reading.
  Because I do that bit of reading for Celtic I'm more prepared than listening in lecture. Because of the bit of reading I'm prepared to follow in class and actually have an opinion in IR. With French I'm also able to ask more important questions or go through the exercises faster because of the studying I do. Do I like to do homework? Yes when such instances that I mentioned happen. Otherwise not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment