29 October, 2010

27/10/2010

  Have you ever been so deliriously happy that you have to laugh or smile so hard? It's an overwhelming feeling in your chest and your eyes feel like they will cry but for happiness. Have you ever felt this while you were dreaming? Last night (Tuesday night) I did. I just started to laugh. Of course it woke me up, which was too bad since I now can't remember what I was dreaming of in the first place. Ah, but it was marvelous.
  It's not that I haven't been laughing or feeling happy but this was that over-the-top feeling of happiness. I usually get it when I see a movie that I especially like, read a book that was well written, or when I can stroke something especially soft like my cat or a fleece blanket.

Second Attempt at decoration
Is this too much information?

No comments:

Post a Comment